Frequently Asked Questions:
Are you available for commissions/custom work?
- Absolutely! Custom work is one of my favorite things to do. Check out my portrait or ear outline listings or contact me here for a custom price. Feel free to shoot me an email with ideas too!
How do I order custom artwork?
- Thank you for your interest in my work! Start by purchasing one of the custom portrait options here or the custom ear outlines here. After placing your order you will receive an email within 24-48 hours (Mon-Fri) requesting your reference photos for the portrait.
I just ordered, how do I send you my photos?
- After you place your order, a member of our team will reach out via email within 24-48 hours (Mon-Fri) to collect any necessary info and photos needed. You can also send your photos, along with your pets name and your order number, to email@example.com if you want to get a head start.
What makes a good reference photo for portraits?
- A good reference photo is bright and well-lit with front lighting, higher quality (not blurry or grainy), and no filters so I can make sure I do fur coloring justice. Visit this link to see some examples of good reference photos
Since the portraits are created directly from photo references the higher quality the image, the better the digital artwork will be.*
Getting new photos isn't always an option and that's okay. Send your favorite photos and I'll do my best to produce a result you are happy with - it may have a little less detail.
*If multiple images are sent be sure to specify the one you want the artwork based off of.
What makes a good reference photo for ear outlines?
- A good reference photo is front facing with both ears clearly visible. If there are specific characteristics you would like in the outline make sure they are visible in the photo provided. Ex: ear fluff, one ear up/flopped over etc.
If are unable to send a front facing photo you can send a google image or stock photo that looks similar to your pet. I will not be able to work with an image that is facing sideways unless the end result is desired sideways.
Can you reference more than one photo for a group portrait?
- Yes! Send me the pictures of your pets that you would like me to use and I can give you recommendations on how well I feel they will mesh in the final result.
Here is a great example of an illustration using 3 separate photos.
What comes with my custom order?
-For portraits and ear outlines you will receive the digital file via email, upon completion. You can use it as a phone or desktop wallpaper, have it printed, made into stickers etc. I also offer many options for your digital portraits from stickers, prints, magnets, totes, koozies, apparel and more. You can find them in bundles or as add-ons.
What is your return policy?
- Since all items are custom made for you after you purchase, all sales are final. But I want you to truly love your artwork! If you are unhappy with your order, reach out to us and we will work with you to make things right. Please note that shipping costs are non-refundable.
Up to 2 revisions revisions allowed per custom artwork. If more than 2 revisions are required an additional $5 fee will be applied per revision.
Shipping & Fulfillment:
Where do you ship?
We gladly ship worldwide but the customer is responsible for shipping fees.
When will I receive my custom order?
- The approximate turn around times can be found at the top of the website. At this time, dates cannot be guaranteed unless a rush order fee is paid OR enough notice is given for a deadline. I work on orders around the clock, while also running my second business, and assisting with another small business.
Turn around times don't include shipping speeds as once the physical orders are out of our hands, it is out of our control. Please allow extra time during holidays and during the winter months as delays may occur.
How are my items shipped?
- All pet stickers and prints are sealed in clear cellophane for weather resistance and packaged for safety.
When will I receive my ready-to-ship order?
- Ready-to-ship orders are processed within 1 to 5 business days. Typically within 48-72 hrs. Please note it can take longer during peak periods (ie. holidays, sales, etc) and if any additional personalization information is needed.
- No need to ask for permission before getting your CMC artwork inked! I do ask that you send a photo of the tattoo once it's complete. I love to see my work on people!
Can I sell my CassidyMade Custom artwork?
- Illustrations are made for personal use only. You can gift it, have it printed, make stickers to trade, have it as part of your logo etc., but not sell. If you’re interested in commercial use, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Supporting the business:
Your support through orders, sharing, kind words, engagement on social media, etc mean the world to me. Occasionally people ask if there is a way to support us even further. If you would like to donate, whether towards our next coffee or something larger, you can do it here!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for joining and supporting me on this journey :)
Feel free to look around and stay awhile!
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter and Join me on Instagram: @CassidyMadeCo for the latest updates and to participate in giveaways!